Monday 9 May 2011

A Good Month For Gaga

  After having spent so long (for the world of pop music) without releasing anything new, Gaga seems to be doing the right thing in building up her activity; having released a video a few days ago, a new song just now (below), and her album later this month, hopefully her popularity can peak even higher than it did last time!
  This isn't my favourite song of hers, but it definitely ranks highly! It was originally going to be released as a ballad and perhaps it would be better had it have been, but either way, I like it and can't wait for her album!

(Sorry for another Gaga post...)

12 comments:

  1. I'm not a gaga person really. However, I do find her style quite interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an interesting artist to say the least. Occasionally I can give it a short listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wonder what her new music videos are going to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this song. It got me through finals! But I think it needs some "oomph." I've enjoyed all the acoustic covers but I'd like to see a really heavy dubstep remix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaga is batshit insane, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good month for gaga = bad month for anyone with a good taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah gaga is really something fresh

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find some of her music very catchy. Although not my type of music.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this blog is very good mmmm

    ReplyDelete