Sunday 24 April 2011

Ronald Jenkees!

  Behold the glorious site that is the one and only Ronald Jenkees. Below is a song performed by him, jamming with some drummer from STS9 apparently... I checked them out a while back when I first heard the song and they aint bad... Nothing on the Jenkees though.
  This motherfucking badass is quite possibly the biggest nerd stereotype to ever be known by Youtube. I first came across him after hearing his song "Remix to a Remix" on an Elevator Show video (look them up...), and googled shortly after I exploded in orgasmic fury to his pure musical talent. How this man only has 50,000,000 video views, total, is beyond me. Especially while faggots like Justin Bieber (ft. Ludacris) can get hundreds of millions for one shitty song just because he looks cute for a ten year old.
  Seriously though, this guy's great. I regularly find myself returning to his music, and would recommend him to you all... My apologies for not being again not being able to post about more topical things than a musician, but I again found myself with little time... Plus, this guy's great :D Hope you enjoy...

16 comments:

  1. My friend showed me this kid a while back, his keyboard and improvising skills blew my mind. A true inspirational musician!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to admit, that is impressive, I even had to listen to another! Cool music for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. highly interesting thanks alot for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No blog entry today, brother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really my style of stuff. Thanks for your post though mate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive, no idea why I haven't heard of this guy before, he has skills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I've seen this guy before.. back in like 06.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hes hot what you talking about ;-). lool never heard of him, but will check him out for sure ( your video wasnt working :-( )

    ReplyDelete